- Monday, September 1st, 2014 by Jason Veduccio on Living Around What If You’re Unemployed on Labor Day?
- Sunday, August 31st, 2014 by Esther Cohen on Reading Around Poet’s Corner: “When We’re Passing Through” – Esther Cohen
- Saturday, August 30th, 2014 by Debra Toppeta on Reading Around It’s Not Too Late for Great Beach Reads
- Friday, August 29th, 2014 by Ossiana Tepfenhart on Dining Around Why Food Critics Generally Hate Chain Restaurants
- Friday, August 29th, 2014 by Charlene Giannetti on Playing Around The Trip to Italy – A Riotous Romp
- Thursday, August 28th, 2014 by Marti Sichel on Reading Around Charla Muller’s Pretty Takes Practice: The Unending – And Damaging – Struggle For Perfection
Each year around this time, law school graduates stream into Manhattan, taking jobs at prestigious law firms with one goal in mind – making partner.
The New York Times book review of Strings Attached, about the beloved music teacher, Jerry Kupchynsky, caught my eye and I read it with great