Thursday, April 17th, 2014 by Carolyn Wickware on Reading Around
The Sensory Child Gets Organized:
Happier Living for Challenged Children
- Thursday, April 10th, 2014 by Charlene Giannetti on Reading Around Harlan Coben’s Missing You – Online Dating’s Dark Side
- Sunday, March 30th, 2014 by Charlene Giannetti on Reading Around Marina Keegan’s The Opposite of Loneliness
- Monday, March 17th, 2014 by Charlene Giannetti on Reading Around The Girl with a Clock for a Heart – A Brilliant Debut for Peter Swanson
- Saturday, March 8th, 2014 by Michall Jeffers on Reading Around Theater Books And Plays Are The Star Attractions
- Friday, February 28th, 2014 by Merry Sheils on Reading Around Does Money Buy Happiness?
Reading Around: Featured
Reading Around: Latest Stories
“What the hell makes you think,” she said in her most glacial voice, “that I am anybody’s victim?” So says Danish Red Cross nurse Nina
Is there anything worse than Valentine’s Day when you’re all alone and not loving it? Time to make a change, and a connection. These books
We have a selection of outstanding books for Black History Month this year. Biography, non-fiction, and a dynamite novel lead the pack. Love, love, love
No doubt about it, it’s cold out there this winter. But teens don’t have to just hunker down to their electronic devices when they’re inside.