- Saturday, March 8th, 2014 by Michall Jeffers on Reading Around Theater Books And Plays Are The Star Attractions
- Friday, February 28th, 2014 by Merry Sheils on Reading Around Does Money Buy Happiness?
- Thursday, February 27th, 2014 by Michall Jeffers on Reading Around YA Books Tackle Tough Teen Topics
Saturday, February 22nd, 2014 by Michall Jeffers on Reading Around
So, You Want To Be A Writer?
These Books Can Help
- Wednesday, February 19th, 2014 by Michall Jeffers on Reading Around Fine February Books For The Whole Family
- Monday, February 17th, 2014 by Marti Sichel on Reading Around It’s Fun Getting Lost in Kristopher Jansma’s The Unchangeable Spots of Leopards
Reading Around: Featured
Reading Around: Latest Stories
I’ve often been struck by the fact that books which are marketed for youngsters or teens are often wonderful reading for adults, too. This is
Some things really are For Adults Only. The hot, hot, hot books featured here are for those who like a little heat with their February
“What the hell makes you think,” she said in her most glacial voice, “that I am anybody’s victim?” So says Danish Red Cross nurse Nina
Is there anything worse than Valentine’s Day when you’re all alone and not loving it? Time to make a change, and a connection. These books