- Monday, October 20th, 2014 by Woman Around Town on Woman Around Town My Career Choice: Tina Angelotti – Krav Maga Worldwide
- Friday, October 17th, 2014 by Woman Around Town on Woman Around Town My Career Choice: Natalie Jill Fitness
- Wednesday, October 15th, 2014 by Woman Around Town on Woman Around Town My Career Choice: Egypt Sherrod – HGTV’s Property Virgins, CEO of The Egypt Sherrod Real Estate Group
- Monday, October 13th, 2014 by Woman Around Town on Woman Around Town My Career Choice: Laura Pedersen – The Brightness of Heaven
- Friday, October 10th, 2014 by Woman Around Town on Woman Around Town My Career Choice: Dawn Avery – 50 Shades Of Red
- Wednesday, October 8th, 2014 by Charlene Giannetti on Woman Around Town Romance Author Sherryl Woods Tells “Sweet” Stories About Friendship, Courtship, and Small Town Life
Woman Around Town: Featured
Woman Around Town: Latest Stories
In 2011, Kristy McCarley decided to pursue an idea she had been contemplating for years – to host local dance fitness classes that used only
Cindy Whitmarsh has worked with athletes on high profile teams including those from the San Diego Chargers, the Charger girls, and pro beach volleyball players.
Anjie Cho, a registered New York State architect and feng shui interior designer, has been creating beautiful and nourishing spaces for more than 14 years.
Dale Noelle was a Ford Model and one of the fashion industry’s most successful and sought after fitting models for nearly two decades before she
As artistic director for Theatre 167, Ari Laura Kreith has been very busy. She conceived and directed The Jackson Heights Trilogy — 167 Tongues, You
When Deb Gottesman and Buzz Mauro graduated from Catholic University’s MFA acting program in 1992, they hung out their shingle, launching a program to help