On Thursday, March 8, you can experience the ultimate night out. Open Market in the Meatpacking District will feature food and cocktail tasting, live DJ sets, a silent auction, and access to an exclusive sample sale from more than ten district retailers. The event begins at 7:30 p.m. (VIPs can enter at 6:30 p.m.), and lasts until 10:30 p.m.
Some of the restaurants participating include:
• L’Atelier de Joel Robuchon – Executive Chef has received 32 Michelin Stars in total
• La Sirena – Michelin Star Winner 2017
• Corkbuzz – James Beard Foundation 2017 Wine Semifinalist
• Santina – Best Restaurant of 2015 by New York Times, Thrillist, Eater, Bloomberg
• Sherry B Dessert Studio – Zagat Most Anticipated NYC Restaurant Openings 2018
• Catch – Zagat Best Restaurants in Meatpacking 2016
• STK Downtown – Zagat Best Restaurants in Meatpacking 2016
• Fig & Olive – Zagat Best Restaurants in Meatpacking 2016
For more information and tickets, go to the website for Open Market.
See you there!
Photo credit: Alexander Stein