Rocking in a comfortable apparel while looking stylish at the same time brings a great feeling. This was a bit unrealistic in the past, but it has become a reality that is embraced by most people of all ages. The new trend of athleisure allows men to feel good and look stylish at the same time. No doubt that there will always be a need for sharp and designer suits, sports styles are invading and overtaking the weekend apparels in almost all men. This trend has been embraced in most occasions. Here you will find various tips for rocking in your sports apparels.
Tips for Rocking in Sports Style for Men
• Go for a bomber jacket to replace a blazer to achieve a sporty look and at the same time feeling comfortable.
• Stick to sneakers; they blend with a lot of apparel designs and this will help you to achieve that look of stylish active man.
• Switch from trouser suits and jeans to apparels such as joggers and chinos for a casual yet sporty look.
• You can also accessorize your outfit to make it have an athleisure look. Use sporty accessories such as duffle handbags and caps.
• The colours need to blend well to achieve a great sport style look while staying casual.
Stylish men know that cool outfits are usually complemented by the right accessories. Men rocking in sport styles ought to accessorize with a stylish and functional bag. Some common bags for this purpose include duffle bags that have leather finish and stylish scuba materials.
Polo shirts are common in tennis sports but they have rapidly overtaken casual wear. They are not only comfortable but make one look good while rocking on them. These shirts can blend with many casual trousers such as jeans for a day out with friends, or a comfy suit for an evening out.
These pieces have been a thing for training athletes and sport lovers but today they are a trend that is becoming common by day. They have a close-fitting round the neck and can be blended with jeans and sneakers. They are not only comfortable but realistic.
Try rocking in these sport style apparels for men and stand out in the crowd. You will feel good all day.
Contributed posts are advertisements written by third parties who have paid Woman Around Town for publication.