- Saturday, August 30th, 2014 by Debra Toppeta on Reading Around It’s Not Too Late for Great Beach Reads
- Friday, August 29th, 2014 by Alix Cohen on Playing Around Good To Be Bad – Gimlet Eyed Entertainment
- Friday, August 29th, 2014 by Ossiana Tepfenhart on Dining Around Why Food Critics Generally Hate Chain Restaurants
- Friday, August 29th, 2014 by Charlene Giannetti on Playing Around The Trip to Italy – A Riotous Romp
- Thursday, August 28th, 2014 by Marti Sichel on Reading Around Charla Muller’s Pretty Takes Practice: The Unending – And Damaging – Struggle For Perfection
- Wednesday, August 27th, 2014 by Alix Cohen on Playing Around What Did You Do With Your Sunday Evening? NYC Cabaret Festival II
Each year around this time, law school graduates stream into Manhattan, taking jobs at prestigious law firms with one goal in mind – making partner.
The New York Times book review of Strings Attached, about the beloved music teacher, Jerry Kupchynsky, caught my eye and I read it with great