- Friday, May 24th, 2013 by Woman Around Town on Living Around WAT’s Proust Questionnaire: Laura Gross – Raising Profiles
- Friday, May 24th, 2013 by Alix Cohen on Playing Around The Weir – Evening at a Local Pub (in Ireland)
- Thursday, May 23rd, 2013 by Alix Cohen on Shopping Around She’d Wear it, Wood You?
- Thursday, May 23rd, 2013 by Rachel Wolin on Playing Around Dysfunctional And Farcical, The Hangover Part III Kinda…Works?
- Thursday, May 23rd, 2013 by Alix Cohen on Playing Around Bloody Bloody Lennie Watts
- Thursday, May 23rd, 2013 by Charlene Giannetti on Playing Around Motive – When Discovering the “Why” Is More Important Than Finding Out “Who”
Andanada has a lot going for it. Its location – near Lincoln Center, where there are never enough good dining choices at reasonable prices. Its
For the fourth year in a row, Woman Around Town has been honored for journalism excellence with three awards from the New York Press Club.