- Tuesday, September 2nd, 2014 by Alix Cohen on Playing Around United Solo – There Are No Monologues
- Tuesday, September 2nd, 2014 by Nachalie Rodriguez on Living Around 7 Things Not To Text A Guy
- Tuesday, September 2nd, 2014 by Connie Donahue on Shopping Around It’s in the Fit: Making Petite Dressing Effortless
- Monday, September 1st, 2014 by Jason Veduccio on Living Around What If You’re Unemployed on Labor Day?
- Sunday, August 31st, 2014 by Esther Cohen on Reading Around Poet’s Corner: “When We’re Passing Through” – Esther Cohen
- Saturday, August 30th, 2014 by Debra Toppeta on Reading Around It’s Not Too Late for Great Beach Reads
Beauty is an odd thing. Considering that it’s supposed to be all in the eyes of the beholder, we sure do throw a lot of
Each year around this time, law school graduates stream into Manhattan, taking jobs at prestigious law firms with one goal in mind – making partner.